Frequently Asked Questions
How to Reset Brother HL-L6200dw Fuser Counter
- Close the Top Cover, and then plug the printer into the AC outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn the printer On.
- Press any of the Menu buttons (+, -, Set or Back) to take the printer Off Line.
- Press + or - until "RESET MENU" appears.
- Press Set to proceed to the next menu level, and then press + or - until "PARTS LIFE" appears.
- Press Set, and then press + until "FUSER UNIT" appears.
- Press Set, and then press Go. The printer is now in the READY state.
Last updated Thu, Apr 4 2019 9:03am